Olası Cevaplar Akındil Eğitim merkezinin facebook sayfasından alıntı yapılmıştır.
SAĞLIK MUHTEMEL CEVAPLAR
GRAMER & KELİME
Role in/ defend against
Though some birthmarks may be permanent/ many
Have been employed
Removed cataracts a
Began in 1844 / used
…So important that their inventors received Nobel Prize
Tumour markers are Neither sensitive nor specific
Any morbid change due to injury or disease is called
Patients with Alzheimer’s experience immense fear since
they slowly lose
As long as
A health professional can diagnose a phobia after a
Tropical regions Where
CLOZE TEST 1
Health professionals and communication
But (there can be challenges)
What (these words mean)
CLOZE TEST 2
Sağlık Cümle tamamlama
31. Males were once thought to be at greater risk of
coronary heart disease ___.
more recent studies, though, show this is not true.
32. Addiction is defined as a chronic brain disease ___.
characterized by ….
33. There is now evidence that even moderate drinking
threrefore physicians advise ….
34. When microscopes were introduced …. ___.
they opened up a new tiny universe…
35. Although the diaphram is the major muscle …. ___.
its respiratory action is assisted by …..
36. Even though we have made great strides in
understanding of the brain ___.
the truth is that we have barely scratched the surface.
37. Though there are numerous possible causes of
the most common factors are intense physical labour
38. Acid phosphotase is an enzyme found throughout the
whole body ___.
but it is primarily found in the prostate gland.
39. Because excessive noise can temporarily or
permanently damage hearing ___.
we should avoid staying in noisy places.
40. The skin of adults generally becomes thinner and
more fragile, which ___.
is natural as they age and the antibodies decrease in
41. Modern genetics is a molecular-level science ___.
İncluding the use of techniques….
AKIŞI BOZAN CÜMLE SORULARI
PREGNANCY & CHANGES
II – The physicians demand blood tests to confirm
IV – Earlier pandemics in 1744, 1839, 1879
HEART& BLOOD PUMP
V – Common characteristics of all animal kingdom
III – The brain also anticipates
1. this system
2. these cells
3. such backwash
4. three types of muscles
TEXT 1 FAT
66. According to the text, men’s skin layer is thinner than
that of women
67.It is clear from the passage that a certain amount of
fat is vital for women to give birth.
68. The text is mainly about the distribution and function
of body fat in both genders.
69. According to the text, Florence Nightingale played a
key role in the development of nursing as a profession
70.It is clear from the passage that Florence Nightingale
believed nursing would help women become
71. Stephen Girard was a respected community member
who helped people in need of healthcare.
72. Staphylococcus lugdunensis may be a very effective
antibiotic for some antibiotic resistant diseases
73. According to the text, there may be some types of
antibiotics in the human body that we have not
74. It is clear from the passage that MRSA may be one of
the diseases that lugdunensis can treat
75. It is stated in the text that the treatment of cancer
involves a blend of distinct medical practices
76. According to the text, the molecules currently used in
chemotherapy may cause damage to healthy cells as well.
77. The text is mainly about the current methods of
cancer treatment .
78. According to the text, most medical problems in
primitive communities were explained with superstitious
79.It is clear from the passage that today there are still
countries where people prefer traditional treatment
80. The text is mainly about the evolution of the
medicine into a modern practice.